.:HAULT!:. If you are a first time reader - please read my "I'm starting a blog...say wha?!" post for some background on my blogging philosophy :)
Day 3 - Name the 5 things that make you the happiest right now. (Ps. I totally told you this was gonna take longer than 21 days!!)
Happy is my favorite mood. That might be why it has taken me a couple days to narrow down all the things that make me happy, in to only 5. That process did not make me happy.
I don't necessarily want to talk about the typical things that make me happy right now. I hope everyone knows that my family and friends make me happy. My husband and children definitely make me happy. The SUMMER makes me VERY happy! I would like to make this post about some of my other interests and hobbies to maybe open the door for you to dabble in what really makes you happy.
With that, here are my "5 things that make me happy right now"...
5) Going places and doing fun things just for the kiddos
The Barnes and Noble right down the road has this train track that my babes love to play on. It is so fun taking them there and letting them just play! Our summer has been packed with zoo trips, children's museums, splash pads, pool time and play dates. It's super fun to see them get all excited about going somewhere and seeing people!
4) Blogging and book club
Branching out with this blog and gathering the ladies of the M club has really opened up my eyes to a lot. It is so awesome to spend time with these moms and have some intelligent conversation, while also swapping stories about the latest adventures in toddlerhood. (The stories themselves could be a book!) The best part is - they are both working! My blog is catching audiences and the M club is really creating some awesome friendships - woo hoo!
3) Our family members are succeeding
I have one younger sister - Alilsis is what I will refer to her as. She got married to her high school sweetheart and they moved away to Oklahoma for about 3 years while her husband served in the Air Force. But now, they bought a house right down the street! This is why them buying a house right here makes me so happy - they'll never be that far away again!
My husband has a sis and a bro. His sis and her husband just welcomed a beautiful baby girl - and she got promoted at work! She's now the youngest administrator at her school district in an area she's passionate about :) His bro just got engaged - to wonderful young woman I can't wait to call my SIL! My husbands cousins also welcome a baby - another boy for them and are also gearing up to move to Indiana for a job promotion as well! Great things all around - family is so important and they're all a big part of ours!
2) Party planning
I. Love. Parties. I love planning them, hosting them, going to them, photographing them - everything about them. Any chance to celebrate - I'm there! I'm currently working on my daughters 1st birthday party (I'm so excited - I will make that a post for sure). If you ever need idea or help - comment below, I'd love to help!
1) Photography
This summer I have really fallen in love with taking pictures. It's beautiful and it's the only way I have found to stop time for even a second. Pictures mean so much to me. So much so that I am going to pick up a side business to help others capture their "Sweet Little Moments". Check it out at:
Www.facebook.com/sweetlittlemomentsphoto
Well, that's my 5 - what are yours? Comment below or post on your own media. Leave a link below so I can check it out :)
Peace out Girl Scout
(that's for you Kskank) xoxo







No comments:
Post a Comment